Las Vegas Sweepstakes
1. No purchase required to enter or win.
2. TO ENTER: Between April 15 and June 30, 2007, book and purchase a qualifying vacation package (minimum 2-night AmericanAirlines VacationsSM reservation to Las Vegas, Nevada) for travel between June 1 and August 31, 2007, or email your full name, complete home address, daytime telephone number and date of birth to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line reference Las Vegas Sweepstakes. All entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. CST on June 30, 2007. Once submitted, all entries become the exclusive property of Sponsors and will not be acknowledged nor will they be returned. Limit one entry per person.
3. PRIZE DETAILS: One (1) Grand Prize, consisting of round trip coach air transportation for two on American Airlines or their Airline Associates (American Eagle or AmericanConnection® carriers) from any city served by American Airlines or their Airline Associates in the 48 contiguous United States to Las Vegas, Nevada, a one room three (3) night hotel stay at Caesars Palace for two guests, and a $500 shopping spree at the Fashion Outlets Las Vegas in Primm. (Approximate retail value (ARV): $2,450 each). Total ARV of all prizes: $2,450. Winner is responsible for any applicable fees, service charges, surcharges or passenger facility charges, and all insurance, federal, state and local taxes, if any, and gratuities, meals, incidentals and any other unspecified expenses associated with acceptance or use of the Prize. Prize is provided "as is" and without any warranty of any kind. Prize is non-transferable. No cash redemption or prize substitution allowed by winner. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prize of equal or greater value if advertised prize becomes unavailable. Limit one prize per household/family. All prize elements are valid for one year.
4. DRAWING AND AWARDING OF PRIZES: On or about July 6, 2007 a random drawing will be conducted from among all eligible entries received by Sponsor whose decisions will be final in all matters relating to this sweepstakes. The potential winner will be notified by phone and/or certified mail. The potential winner may be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility (which affirms that he/she has complied with these rules) as well as a liability release, and where legal, a publicity release, each of which, if issued, must be completed, signed and returned within fourteen (14) days from date of issuance, or the prize will be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner. If any prize, prize notification or attempted notification is returned as undeliverable, the prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate winner. Except where prohibited, acceptance of a prize constitutes winner's consent to use of his/her name and/or photograph without further compensation for advertising, promotional and publicity purposes by Sponsor. By accepting prize, winner acknowledges compliance with these official rules.
5. ODDS: Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received.
6. ELIGIBILITY: Sweepstakes open to individuals legally residing in the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who are 21 years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees and agents of Sponsor and its parent and affiliates, agencies, distributors, wholesalers and retailers, and members of such employees' immediate families and individuals living in the same household with such employees, are not eligible to win. Void in Puerto Rico and where prohibited or otherwise restricted by law.
7. LAS VEGAS CONVENTION & VISITORS BUREAU GIFT CERTIFICATE TERMS: This certificate is valid for one year. To claim your shopping certificate contact Teri Forgue 10 days prior to your trip at 702-892-2872
8. CAESARS PALACE CERTIFICATE TERMS: This award is provided on a space available basis and may be utilized Sunday through Thursday only. This award is non-transferable.
9. AMERICAN AIRLINES TRAVEL TERMS: All travel must be completed by August 31, 2007. If winner is unable to travel by this date, prize will be forfeited. Travel must originate and end at the airport nearest winner's home that is served by American Airlines or their Airline Associates. Travel is subject to availability and certain other restrictions, which are subject to change in the sole discretion of American Airlines. Winner's guest must be 21 years of age or older if not a member of winner's immediate family and will be required to execute and return a liability/publicity release (which must also be signed by such guest's parent or legal guardian, if minor) prior to travel. Winner and winner's guest must travel together on the same itinerary, including the same departure date, destination and return date. No stopovers are permitted on tickets issued as a prize; if a stopover occurs, the prize will terminate at the stopover point and full fare will be charged for the remaining segments, including the return, of the trip. Sponsor is not liable for any expenses incurred as a consequence of a flight cancellation or flight delay. Schedules are subject to change without notice.
11. TAXES: Any valuation of the prize stated above is based on available information provided to the Sponsor, and the value of any prize awarded to a winner may be reported for tax purposes as required by law. Winner is solely responsible for reporting and paying any and all applicable taxes. Winner must provide the Sponsor with valid identification and a valid taxpayer identification number or social security number before any prize will be awarded. Any person winning over $600 in prizes from Sponsor will receive an IRS form 1099 at the end of the calendar year and a copy of such form will be filed with the IRS.
12. OTHER CONDITIONS: All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this sweepstakes or any portion hereof, or to disqualify any individual implicated in any of the following actions, if for any reason: (a) infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, actions by entrants, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which, in Sponsor's sole opinion, corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the sweepstakes, (b) the sweepstakes or any website associated therewith (or any portion thereof) becomes corrupted or does not allow the proper processing of entries per these rules, or (c) the sweepstakes is otherwise not capable of running as planned by Sponsor. By entering, participants agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, and its parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, divisions, advertising and promotional agencies, wholesalers and retailers, and each of the foregoing entities' employees, officers, directors, shareholders and agents (collectively the "Released Parties"), from and against any and all claims, actions and/or liability for any injuries or death, loss or damage of any kind arising from or in connection with participation in and/or entry into the sweepstakes or acceptance or use of any prize. The Released Parties are not responsible or liable for any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, and assume no responsibility for (i) any error, omission, interruption, defect or delay in operation or transmission at any website, (ii) failure of any entry to be received by Sponsor(s) due to technical problems, human error or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, (iii) communications line, hardware and/or software failures, (iv) damage to any computer (software or hardware) resulting from participation in the sweepstakes, (v) theft or destruction of, tampering with, unauthorized access to, or alteration of entries and/or entry information, or (vi) entries which are late, lost, stolen, damaged, illegible, unintelligible and/or postage due (or any combination thereof). The use of third-party software or website or automated entry systems to participate is prohibited, and Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify entries made in such fashion. By entering, entrants agree to comply with these rules. Any entrant who attempts to tamper with this sweepstakes in any way shall be disqualified. In the event of dispute as to who submitted an online entry, the entry will be deemed submitted by the Authorized Account Holder of the email address submitted at the time of entry. "Authorized Account Holder" is defined as the natural person assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the email address in question. Additional restrictions may apply.
13. WINNERS' LIST: For a list of winners, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope by December 31, 2006 to: Las Vegas Sweepstakes Winners List American Airlines Vacations LLC PO Box 619616 DFW Airport TX 75261-9616.
14. SPONSOR: AMERICAN AIRLINES VACATIONS LLC, P.O. BOX 619616, DFW AIRPORT, TX, 75261-9616.
American Eagle® service is operated by American Eagle Airlines, Inc., or Executive Airlines, Inc., which are wholly owned by American Airlines' parent company. AmericanConnection® service is operated by Trans States Airlines, Inc., Chautauqua Airlines, Inc., or RegionsAir, Inc., which are independent contractors.
AAdvantage, AmericanAirlines, AmericanAirlines Incentive TrAAvel, AAirpass, American Eagle and AmericanConnection are registered trademarks of American Airlines, Inc.
AmericanAirlines Vacations is a servicemark of American Airlines, Inc.
Copyright 2006 American Airlines, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Printed in U.S.A.