Car service reservation form
Reservations must be completed at least 2 business days before arrival. Once your reservation is confirmed you'll receive an email with details about your service.
Information provided will only be used to communicate with you about this reservation.
- Please make your taxi booking after you have been issued with your airline ticket, and at least two business days prior to requiring the service. Please note that we are unable to provide a taxi without at least two business days notice.
- This taxi service is only available to respective ticketholders who have booked this service in advance. As such, please book this service prior to the deadline for your particular flight after completing AA/JL flight reservations.
- This service is available to adult business class ticketholders on flights AA27/JL7017. However, please note that this service is not available where a business class ticket has been obtained via a special ticketing arrangement, such as a package deal, upgrade and award, or with a discounted ticket or complimentary ticket.
- Only one location can be selected for each taxi trip. The taxi cannot be used to go via one location to get to another location and can only be used from Haneda Airport International Terminal.
- This taxi service is free of charge within the designated areas. Please note that a fee will be charged if the destination is outside the designated areas. (In such cases, you will be asked to pay the extra fee upon arrival at your destination.)
- In the case of multiple bookings by the same person, the latest booking will be considered as being the pertinent booking.
- Passengers cannot designate car model or type. Please also note that all these cars are no-smoking cars.
- Please inform American Airlines of any booking changes or cancelations at least one business day prior to using this service.
- Once you have made your taxi booking, urgent changes on the day of using this service, at nighttime or at times outside of business hours, should be made directly to Tokyo MK Corporation (Reservation Center: +81-3-5547-5551).
- Please note that if you cancel this service without prior communication you may be charged a fee.
- American Airlines will be responsible for payment of expenses incurred from Haneda Airport to the destination within the designated areas (including toll fees) based on the conditions of carriage of Tokyo MK Corporation and its associated companies. American Airlines will not be held responsible, in any form, for any injury, death or lost baggage resulting from the use of this service.
- This service will not be available for use in the case of a flight needing to change its arrival airport (including changes to Narita Airport) due to bad weather.
- Neither American Airlines nor Tokyo MK Corporation will be held responsible in the case of the taxi service being cancelled due to a natural disaster, such as bad weather or an earthquake, or any other unforeseen circumstances. You will be notified, in advance, should Tokyo MK Corporation need to cancel a certain taxi service.
- A taxi service booking cannot be assigned to a third party. Also, this service cannot be redeemed for cash under any circumstances.
- All personal information such as names, addresses, telephone numbers and email addresses provided to American Airlines when booking this taxi service will not be passed on to any third party apart from Tokyo MK Corporation for the purpose of this booking and any legal institution which requires that we provide them with said details. (Should you opt in to receiving information on future campaigns in the relative section in the Campaign Booking Form, this information will only be used to send out information on future campaigns from American Airlines and will not be passed on to any other third party.) By submitting the Campaign Booking Form you agree to American Airlines providing your information to Tokyo MK Corporation.
- Please note that these Terms and Conditions may be subject to change without prior notice.
- This taxi service is only available when the relevant flight arrives late at night. Should the arrival time change in accordance with aviation negotiations between Japan and the United States, this service will be terminated.
- Please note that this service can be terminated at any time without prior notice.