Complimentary taxi service to Haneda.
Terms and Conditions
American Airlines Haneda Airport Pick-up Service
- Purchase Period: Now through December 01, 2013
- Any First/Business Transpacific fares on Eligible Flights (includes JL codeshare fares on Eligible Flights)
- One way and Round Trip tickets are eligible; however, one way trips cannot include OA.
- Any Upgrade, Award, Industry Discount, TAC and other Non-revenue tickets are not eligible.
- Eligible Pick-up Locations:
- All 23 wards, Mitaka-shi, Musashino-shi, Nishitokyo-shi, Chofu-shi, Komae-shi, Inagi-shi, Kiyose-shi, Higashikurume-shi, Kodaira-shi, Koganei-shi, Kokubunji-shi, Kunitachi-shi, Tama-shi, Fuchu-shi, Hino-shi, Machida-shi Kanagawa Prefecture
- Yokohama-shi, Kawasaki-shi, Kamakura-shi, Zushi-shi, Hayama-machi, Yokosuka-shi, Sagamihara-shi, Yamato-shi, Zama-shi, Ayase-shi, Ebina-shi, Samukawa-machi, Chigasaki-shi, Fujisawa-shi
- Chiba Prefecture
- Urayasu-shi, Ichikawa-shi, Funabashi-shi, Matsudo-shi, Kashiwa-shi, Nagareyama-shi, Yachiyo-shi, Kamagaya-shi, Narashino-shi, Sodegaura-shi, Kisarazu-shi
- Saitama Prefecture
- Yashio-shi, Misato-shi, Kawaguchi-shi, Soka-shi, Hatogaya-shi, Toda-shi, Asaka-shi, Wako-shi, Niiza-shi, Warabi-shi
- Eligible Flights: AA134/JL7008 only
Additional Terms and Conditions
- Pick-up Service is only available during the Purchase Period (i.e., for Eligible Flights departing during such period).
- Request for this service has to be made online at www.aa.com/moreasia at least 4 business days prior to flight departure at Haneda international Airport.
- If you do not submit the online form at least 4 business days prior to your flight, this service is not available. After you made the reservation for the Eligible Flight, American Airlines recommends you promptly complete the online form to make your request before the deadline.
- You can specify only one pick-up point. You cannot make stops on the way to the Haneda Airport international terminal.
- This complimentary pick-up service is limited to the Eligible Pick-up Locations. There will be a charge if pick-up is requested in location outside of the specified area.
- If you choose to use Tokyo Bay Aqua-Line, toll fee will be charged to you.
- Vehicle is either Cedric or Crown Class. You cannot specify vehicle type. American Airlines reserves the right to provide other similar type of vehicle without notice.
- Smoking is prohibited in all cars.
- This service is operated through a contract with the MK Group. American Airlines will cover the cost of travel from the pick-up location (in the eligible pick-up areas) to Haneda International terminal including highway tolls (except Tokyo Bay Aqua-Line toll fees. American Airlines reserves the right to provide service through another provider without notice.
- This service can only be used for departures from Haneda Airport and is not available for passengers whose departure location is changed due to unfavorable weather or any other reasons (e.g. airport is changed to Narita).
- In the event of a Change/ Cancellation of pick-up, please contact MK Taxi in a timely manner but no later than 2 hours prior to the scheduled pick-up time. American Airlines will not be able to change or cancel your taxi pick-up reservation. If pick-up is cancelled without contacting MK Taxi service, a cancelation charge may be charged.
- American Airlines or MK Taxi will not be responsible for cancelations of pick-up made by MK Taxi due to bad weather conditions, earthquakes, natural disasters, acts of God or any other reason beyond the reasonable control of American Airlines or MK Taxi; provided that reasonable efforts will be made to inform you of such cancelation in a timely manner in advance.
- American Airlines also does not represent or guarantee any transport times for this service. American Airlines is not responsible for missed flights and/or misconnections at Haneda Airport due to use of this service. American Airlines recommends you schedule your pick-up with sufficient time to include unforeseen circumstances that might delay your transport to the airport.
- Reservations for this service are not transferable and not refundable under any circumstances.
- If there are duplicate pick-up service requests, American Airlines will only accept the first request.
- Your Personal Information provided in the online form will be shared with MK Group, and will not be shared with any other third party. By sending your request, you are agreeing to allow American Airlines to share your information with MK Taxi Group.
- American Airlines reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions and to terminate the service without prior notice and without any liability to you or other passengers for whom or on whose behalf a reservation for this service has been made.
- American Airlines will not be liable for any death or injury to persons (including passengers) or damage to or loss of property (including, passenger baggage) in connection with this service for any reason.